Note, the ingredients are an indication of what can be used. Choose those ingredients you enjoy or are already in the pantry ready to go e.g. if goji berries aren’t a favourite at your place, leave them out.
Super seeded mix – What
- 1⁄2 cup almonds (preferably activated)
- 2 small apples cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds (preferably activated)
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (raw or toasted)
The following foods are more options to try adding in for extra deliciousness and goodness
- 1 tsp bee pollen
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp of cacao powder
- 1 tbsp white mulberries or other preservative and sugar free dried fruit e.g. cranberries, berries, apricots etc.
Yoghurt Cream – What
- 1/2 cup organic yoghurt (home made, coconut, goat or your preferred)
- 1 tbsp of honey or preferred sweetener
- 1 raw organic egg (optional, and good)!
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder (or essence)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients for the super seeded mix into a blender and pulse a few times until your desire consistency is reached. I prefer it to have a ‘chunkier’ texture.
- For the sauce, add all the ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix together thoroughly (especially if you’re using the egg).
- Serve in a bowl or a glass, with the seed mix on the base, covered with the yoghurt cream and topped with seasonal fruit and/or berries.
For nut free try adding in extra coconut chips and peptise (pumpkin seeds) and dried fruit