- 1/2 cups coconut oil
- 1/8 cup preferred sweetener (I used coconut syrup)
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup coconut cream (or milk)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 vanilla scraped out from the bean or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 drops peppermint essential oil or wild orange (optional – I used the doTERRA range)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Gently melt coconut oil if need be, by setting jar or glass measuring cup in hot water.
- Place all ingredients in blender and mix well.
- Once the ingredients are combined well, the mix will be smooth and quite fluid.
- Pour into chocolate moulds or mini patty pans to set, (to make the fudge as shown in the photo, see the note below)
- To set store in fridge or the freezer to quicken up process.
For the recipe I made for this photo, I used some coconut cream I had leftover in the fridge. Because it was a thick consistency it thickened up the chocolate mix nicely and I could spread it out on a baking tray and slice into bite sized pieces once it was set.