A traditional Egyptian food, Dukkah adds flavour and deliciousness to any meal and is jam packed full of cell loving nutrients, making it great for digestion, adding more minerals and nutrients into our food and helping with the absorption of food. It’s quickly become a pantry staple and I love that it’s super easy to make. Enjoy it with a bit of extra spiciness with some added chilli or just as is. It also makes a wonderful gift.
7 simple ways to add it into your menu repertoire!
- Add it to your favourite dip.
- Dip your favourite gluten free bread into olive oil and dip into your dukkah.
- Serve sprinkled on top of your eggs in the morning.
- Add it into rice or quinoa dishes for a middle eastern take.
- Sprinkle over root vegetables with ghee, coconut or olive oil and roast until well cooked.
- Add it into your salad dressing for a middle eastern and delicious flavour enhancer.
- Wherever you like!