Preparation: 15 minutes
Baking time: 20 – 25 minutes
Quantity: approximately 12
- * 2 cups or 200g Almond Flour (or mill your own almonds in high speed blender) see below for nut free version
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup or 50g grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup or 50g grated cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp melted organic butter or ghee
- pinch of good quality sea salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all the ingredients together into a blender and blend well on a medium speed until well combined. It will be a ‘damp’ dough consistency.
- Form into small balls & flatten into biscuit shapes. Place onto a lined baking tray & into the oven.
- Bake for approximately 20 – 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container in the cupboard for a few days or the fridge. They freeze well too. Enjoy!