- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter, melted
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1 cup of fluid including, juice from 1 lemon + enough milk of your choice (coconut, almond) to equal the full cup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees or 350 farenheit.
- Pop all the ingredients into a blender or mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a lined or greased baking tin and bake for approximately 35 minutes or until golden on top and knife comes out clean when inserted.
- When it’s cooked, leave to cool.
- For the glaze, mix all the ingredients together in a small pot over a low heat, until mixed thoroughly. Remove from heat and let sit to cool until the lemon loaf is finished cooking and cooling. Pour the glaze all over the top of the loaf. Refrigerate the loaf at least 30 minutes – 1 hour until both the glaze and the loaf firms up a bit.
- Enjoy! Store leftovers in the fridge or the freezer.
Inspiration for this recipe comes from https://conniesfinallylosingit.wordpress.com