Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
Serves: Approx. 8 medium sized tortillas
- 3 eggs
- 11/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp ghee or butter
- 1 1/2 cup arrowroot starch
- 4.5 Tbsp coconut flour
- a good pinch of himalayan or celtic sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 110 degrees celsius.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl or blender and stir until a smooth consistency is reached. Leave to stand for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the butter or ghee into a medium sized pan on a low – medium heat.
- Gently drizzle the batter into the pan to the size you like.
- Leave to cook for 2–3 minutes until mix has firmed and flip, cooking the other side. Place cooked tortillas into the oven to keep warm.
- Repeat until the batter is all used and tortillas are ready to serve.