- 2 cups coconut flakes
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- About 2 tsp cinnamon
- pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees celcius.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Spread out the mix onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- use a spoon or your hands to gently distribute the flakes evenly.
- place in the oven for about 5 minutes, mixing the coconut halfway through so they toast evenly. Put the oven timer on for 3 minutes or keep an eye on them because they can burn quickly.
- when they’re golden brown in colour, remove them from the oven.
- allow to cool before eating and store any leftovers in a glass jar.
For added sweetness, mix in a approx. 1 tsp of coconut sugar with the ingredients (optional).